Thursday, December 8, 2011

Prepared

That's me!    I've been reading and educating myself.  I've watched numerous food/health documentaries to get mentally geared up.  I've been making lists.  And I've ordered all my supplements and such.  Prepared!!!   Want to know what's on the shelf of my detox cupboard???    :)




Detox Teas
Traditional Medicinals Everyday Detox Herbal Tea
Bija Deep Cleanse Tea
Yogi Tea Detox


Dynamic Greens 
This is like Superman juice.  Second to juicing your own vegetables. 


Aloe Vera Juice 
Tastes so gross!  Thankfully I'm just drinking a small amount daily. 


Organic Coffee
Errr...  I do not have this for it's intended purpose.  It's about to get awkward. 


This
I don't want to talk about it ...yet.
 BUT I do not need the "combination" pack.  It's just the only one I found. This will have one purpose.  Oy.


Enzymes
Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes
Digest Gluten Plus
The first one I found according to the guidelines in the book.  The 2nd was recommended by my doctor because I am allergic to gluten.  I don't eat gluten but since I did for twenty years he wanted me on it for 6+ months anyway.  I took it for 3 months and saw results.  So since I'm supposed to take enzymes I thought this would be the time to take the gluten ones again. 



Epsom Salt for detox baths.


Apple Cider Vinegar for drinking and for detox baths.


L-Glutamine
This isn't mentioned in the book but it supports cellular functions and the entire gastrointestinal tract.  So I'm going to supplement with this occasionally.


Oil for Oil Pulling.
Also not in the book.  Oil pulling is a natural ayurvedic thereapy that helps your body get rid of toxins and supports overall health.  I've done it routinely over the last year and it's awesome.  Why quit now? 




Niacin
Again, not in the book.  :)  Aids in detoxing.  I think I'll use it a few times over the 21 days.  Not daily.  It's an experience in itself.


Activated Charcoal
One last thing that's not in the book.  After recently reading this article I ordered it last minute.  In a post on the 21 Pounds in 21 Days Facebook page I asked what their thought on it are.  It's likely that this will be a part of my regimen but I'm looking forward to hearing their thoughts on it.




Body Buff for sloughing off skin.  Hmm, now I think I may have purchased one made of the wrong materials.  I'll have to check the book.  But it was just $2. 


Mud Bath and Mask 
A little detox pampering!  I thought since I'm supposed to be scrubbing of skin every day this would be a perfect supplement to pair with that.  



Of course I also have my Juiceman Juicer ready to go!  Now all I have left to do is stock up on veggies and distilled water.  I'll do this on the morning of day one.  I conned my lovely friend Michele into detoxing with me and she's going to stay with me for the first two days.  So we'll do our shopping together on Day One. 


I hope I have everything!  6 Days (and 25 minutes) until my 21 Day Detox starts!

No comments:

Post a Comment