Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Heads Up! New 21 Day Challenge

  Starting my 21 Day Detox on December 15th. 

I am starting a few weeks before New Years.  For a number of reasons but one of them being that if anyone is hoping to start the New Year with the detox you can follow and ask questions and I'll be 2 weeks ahead of the game.  I'm nervous to tell anyone to join at the same time as me because I just know I'm going to make mistakes and I don't want to take anyone down with me!  I'd rather share what I learn so you can refine and apply what is relevant for yourself.  (I have my friend Michele and Ryan detoxing along with me, I'm hoping they will share their experiences too.)
 

3 Big Things!

1) Get this book!  21 Pounds in 21 Days  Please don't be deterred by the title!  I'll share why I think this title is terrible later. This book is so important to have.  I'll share a list of other references but this one is a priority!  I got a used one on Amazon for $3.  I'll be following this detox.

2) Use this coupon!  A Colon Hydrotherapy appointment costs around $70 and the detox plan calls for three of them.  I'm so glad Groupon is offering a package of three appointments for $69!  Perfect timing.  The coupon is for LifeCleanse in Anoka.   It doesn't say when the offer expires but I wouldn't wait too long if you are serious about detoxing!  (You have a year to use the appointments.)  Today I purchased mine and made my first appointment.  :)  (Obviously, a lot more on colonics later, too.  Great. ;))

3) You neeeed a juicer.  My mom found mine for me at Goodwill for $10.   I found one at Goodwill for Michele for $5.  Average price on craigstlist is $20-30. New juicers can cost up to $300.  Start your search now if you want to save a buck. 

I have so much planned!  Blog drafts started, supplements ordered, lists made.  Let me know if you're excited! and if you want to detox, too!  )
<3

2 comments:

  1. I've always been curious about this detoxes. I'll be watching. Maybe I'll give it a go after the new year. I don't know what colon hydrotherapy is, but it sounds somewhere between uncomfortable and terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, uncomfortable and terrifying! My first appointment is on Dec. 15... It's looooming. :/ I hope you do it, too, Tralle!!! It's going to be awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete