Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Resources

 Documentaries:
Food Matters    >So much real, applicable information in this documentary! I learn something new every time I watch it.

Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead   >This is a very inspiring movie!  The first half is a bit slow but stick it out~  I think this one is the most related to the detox I am doing.   

The Beautiful Truth   >Good info!  Interviews with crazy people. Loved it. 

Dying to Have Known    >This one is kinda weird but I really like it.  This one and The Gerson Miracle are pretty similar. 

The Gerson Miracle    > More good info on health and food!

Food Inc.   >Everyone knows about this one, right? 

Supercharge Your Immune System (14:13)
Kiss Your Fat Goodbye: Get Fit Now 
 >These last two are weird.  Kind of like sitting in a classroom being lectured by Dr. Gary Null.  Very odd but there is definitely some good info.  I liked them but I listed them last because I recommend watching the others first.   (I noted 14:13 for myself -he talks a lot about greens and I'm about to be juicing a lot of greeeeens!)



Books:
21 Pounds in 21 Days  >Must read.  Every page has important info.  Don't dive in without reading this book. Everything you need to know to detox correctly. 

 The Miracle of Fasting  >You know Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar?  Well Bragg is this crazy supernaturally healthy dude who has some strange information on how to live forever.  :)  I really like this book! 




Websites:
http://mvdietdetox.com/ >Martha's Vineyard Diet Detox Official Website

http://www.facebook.com/21poundsin21daysfanpage >I've been using this one a lot.  Asking questions and reading about others' experiences.






I think if you were to choose only two I'd say you must read 21 Pounds in 21 Days for vital information and you should watch Fat, Sick and Nearly dead for a good kick of inspiration.  But all the movies are available to watch instantly on Netflix and you can get the books used for ultra cheap on Amazon.  Do it!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment